How It Works?
StatesDuka is an online shopping and shipping website serving Kenya, Tanzania,
Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi and South Sudan.
- 1 You order your products by yourself online on Ebay, Amazon or any US online retailer of your choice and ship it to our US address.
or Email firstname.lastname@example.org with links to the items you want to buy so we can give you a quote.
- 2 Once we have received your package, we will inform you and give you a shipping quote by Air (10 to 15 Business Days Delivery Window) to our Nairobi office. Our Air shipping rate is $15 per kg actual or volumetric weight whichever is higher.
- 3 Upon receiving your shipping quote we will require you to make a payment to our MPESA till number before we ship out your package from our U.S office.
- 4 Once we have received the funds (remember to email us the payment confirmation) we will ship out your package on the next shipment date.
- 5 We also shop on behalf of our clients without credit cards or whose credit cards are not accepted by online retailers and stores in the U.S . Clients who prefer this option have to make payment to our MPESA till number of the entire shopping total including shipping charges, we would then shop for them using our own credit card.
Email email@example.com with links to the items you want to buy so we can give you a quote if you need us to shop for you.
- 6 Upon arrival in Nairobi, our office will contact you to come and pick up your package or you can arrange for a courier/ parcel service of your choice to deliver your package to you at your own cost.