US / Diaspora Clients Shipping Instructions
StatesDuka is an online shopping and air freight/shipping website serving Kenya, Tanzania,
Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi and South Sudan.
- 1 Register on our website
- 2 If you already have the package with you, kindly ship it to us labelled with your own name and phone number as the receiver as shown here: https://statesduka.com/site/use-our-usa-address.
- 3 After shipping the package email us the name, phone number and email address of the recipient in Kenya.
- 4 Once we receive the package we will respond to your email itemizing the items we have received and issue a shipping quote with payment instructions typically made via Cashapp or Zelle
- 5 You can also buy the items online and ship them directly to our California office( to save you on local shipping costs) labelled with your own name and phone number as the receiver as shown here: https://statesduka.com/site/use-our-usa-address
- 6 After making your purchase online, email us the contact details(name, phone number and email address) of the recipient in Kenya. Once we receive the items we will notify you via email and issue a shipping quote with payment instructions typically made via Cashapp or Zelle
Our shipping cost will cover customs and clearing fees.
We offer our services at a fixed rate of $15/KG, actual or volumetric weight – whichever is higher. We have a minimum charge of $15 for every shipment. Kindly note that any fragile goods made of glass, ceramics, porcelain, earthenware or stoneware are shipped at your own risk. This also applies to goods with liquids or any goods that may leak or melt on transit.
We ship out every week on Wednesday from Los Angeles, CA cutoff is Tuesday 10 am. Allow 15 working days for delivery in Kenya after we have shipped out your package from our U.S office. Disclaimer: Cargo Flight Delays and Customs clearing delays could affect delivery timelines.
Remember to view our shipping exclusion list before shipping any items to us for forwarding to Kenya: https://statesduka.com/site/shipping-exclusion-list