How It Works?
StatesDuka is an online shopping and shipping website serving Kenya, Tanzania,
Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi and South Sudan.
- 1 You order your products by yourself online on Ebay, Amazon or any US online retailer of your choice and ship it to our US address.
- 2 Once we have received your package, we will inform you and give you a shipping quote both Air (1 - 2 week delivery) and Ocean/ Sea freight (2 - 3 month delivery) to our Nairobi office. Air cargo is $15 per KG and Ocean/ Sea Freight depends on the size of the package you are shipping
- 3 Upon choosing your preferred shipping method (Air or Ocean/Sea freight) and accepting the shipping quote we will require you to make payment to our Nairobi office via Mobile Money or Bank Transfer.
- 4 Once we have received the funds we will ship it out via air cargo by the next week or if you opt for ocean/sea freight we will load your package in the container and send you tracking details once the ship sets sail (Ocean / Sea freight is a monthly service) .
- 5 We also shop for our clients without credit cards or whose cards are not accepted by online retailers. Clients who prefer this option have to deposit the entire shopping total including shipping charges into our KCB account in Kenya or via MPESA(mobile money) and we would then shop for them using our own credit card.
- 6 Upon arrival in Nairobi, our office will contact you to come and pick up your package or you can arrange for a courier/ parcel service of your choice to deliver your package to you at your own cost.